Our experienced driving instructor provides both fresher and refresher driving lessons, along with that You can apply for your provisional licence up to 3 months before your 17th Birthday but it will not be valid until you actually turn 17 so you will not be able to take lessons on a public road, or take your theory test until then.
You can apply for pass plus or for your first British provisional driving licence online if you:
- Are a resident of Great Britain.
- Meet the minimum age requirement.
- Can meet the minimum eyesight requirement.
- Are currently not prevented from driving for any reason.
- Can pay by Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Electron, Delta or Solo debit or credit card.
- Have a valid UK passport or another form of identity.
- Can provide addresses of where you have lived over the last three years.
As a photo is required for your licence the DVLA can use your passport photo if you have one. If you don’t have one, or you want to use a different one, this will need to be sent to the DVLA separately.